Scotswood Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4AD
Jurys Inn Hotels are located in city centres across the UK, Ireland and also the Czech Republic. The hotels are designed to offer a personal touch and will help you with getting around the city, or helping you to plan your stay.
The Jurys Hotels first opened around 1881, when William Jury opened the first boarding house under the Doyle name in Dublin. The Jurys Inn brand name began opening hotels throughout Ireland and the UK in 1997, and in 2009, opened hotels in Prague.
The hotel chain has continued to grow and in 2-15 added another 9 hotels to their portfolio. More recently, in 2017, the group was acquired by a Swedish hotel group named Pandox, along with the Israeli group named Fattal Hotels. The portfolio now stands around 40 hotels.
- Exclusive hotel deals and offers
- Best price guarantee when you book directly with the hotel
- Free WiFi throughout Jurys Inn hotels
- Free Premium WiFi when you book directly with the hotel
- Excellent service from the Jurys Inn team
- All day Costa Coffee bars
- Stylish restaurants and bars
- Fantastic buffet breakfasts
- Relaxing surroundings
- Spacious en-suite rooms, with Freeview TV and work area
- Newcastle City centre location
- Wheelchair accessibility
Jurys Inn Newcastle is located on the Quayside, making it the perfect central location for your stay. The hotel runs events throughout the year, including; food, music and comedy nights, and you can even enjoy discounted rates when booking a room when attending an event too!
There are lots of exciting places to visit within around 10 minutes of the hotel, including:
- Blake’s Café
- The Baltic Centre for Contemporary Arts
- The Central Arcade
If you are looking to stay somewhere central when visiting Newcastle, The Jurys Inn Hotel is the perfect choice.