COVID-19 – Important Information for our Customers
Here at Shuttercraft, we care about your health and well-being. We have put into effect a number of measures to ensure we continue to bring you fantastic service, whilst complying with government health standards.
The majority of our home surveys will comprise of:
- Consultation: covering functionality, suitability and options (samples, colours etc.)
- Measurements: taking accurate measurements to supply an accurate quote.
If carrying out a home visit we want to assure you of the following:
- We will not be shaking hands with our customers or standing within 2m of you
(you do not even need to be in the room whilst we measure)
- We will wear suitable PPE
- We will wash our hands before and after every appointment
- We are carrying anti-viral (minimum 70% alcohol content) and anti-bacterial hand wash/gel to use regularly whilst at our visit
- We will wipe down any surfaces that we have touched whilst in your home
- We will apply these same processes in your home when installing once your shutters/blinds arrive
Consultations are also available virtually to reduce the amount of time that we need to spend in your home – please enquire directly upon contact with your local expert.
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact us to discuss further.
Trusted window shutter service
Our impressive range of shutter styles is only the start. We also take pride in how we take care of you, from the first contact to the finished result.
We’re trusted by customers all over the UK to provide a friendly dependable service.
Our ‘No hard sell’ promise
We pride ourselves on our customer service, helping you transform your home to your taste and budget.
We take great satisfaction from sharing our advice and expertise with you, and want to ensure you chose the right solution for you.
We won’t pressurise you to place an order or take up too much of your time – that’s the Shuttercraft ‘no hard sell’ promise.
Watch our video and find out what else makes us different from other shutter companies.
Get in touch today!
Why not contact your local Shuttercraft?